Schwarzenberg tomb is the tomb of the Schwarzenberg family. It is located near the town of Trebon in a park southeast of Pond World, less than 2 km from Trebon Masaryk Square. It was founded by Jan Adolf II. Schwarzenberg at the instigation of his wife Eleanor Schwarzenberg. Construction began in 1874 and was completed in 1877. The tomb is placed 26 coffins.