Nove Dvory Chateau

Written by admin

Category: Castle

Nove Dvory Chateau

Nove Dvory Chateau – the first written mention of the local village is from the year 1410, when there was only a farmstead called New Court, belonging to the property Sedlec monastery. The last owner of castle is from 1911, Count Guido Thun Hohenstein.

 

© 2003–2021 by CATV USA. All rights reserved. No part of this text may be reproduced or transmitted. Without written permission of CATV USA.