Written by admin
The first owners of Straznice Chateau, the lords of Kravar, performed the first reconstruction and built the west wing around 1450. In 1501 it was purchased by the estate of Zerotinov and the chateau underwent further reconstruction – the east wing was erected. During the pobelohorska period, the Magnisovas acquire the chateau in a desolate state ruined by the previous war period. The Magnisovas planted a chateau park. In the middle of the 19th century, the chateau was reconstructed for the last time into the Neo-renaissance style with elements of classicism.