Ploskovice Chateau

Category: Photo

Ploskovice Chateau

Ploskovice Chateau

Romantic building is situated on the southern outskirts of the same village, away from the village below the castle Castle Park. The chateau is classicist extension dating from the early 19th century, which served mainly for economic and administrative purposes. Since 1805 the castle served as the summer residence of a cruise reigning Habsburg dynasty.